Employer Branding is crucially important for organizations ability to attract, engage and retain the right employees! Employer Branding represents the organization as an employer and how this employer relates to its employees. Not just the current employees, but previous and potential employees as well. It's not about positioning one specific product or positioning the organizations as a whole. It is about the organization as a place to work.
As employers and managers we have to deal with several challenges.Two of the main challenges are:
• Development and innovation
• Human resource management, i.e. to keep employees satisfied and recruit the best candidates.
To have the right staff with strong competences and skills is the foundation to succeed. To achieve this, the organization has to focus on systematic and strategic recruitment and competence development. These two challenges are interconnected – if you succeed to solve the one, the probability to solve the other increases.
A healthy company builds its corporate culture with passion
- A culture that unifies the management, the board of directors and the employees in the work towards common goals, in a constantly and rapidly changing world.
- A culture that creates an attractive organization, with courage, pride and strength to face the challenges of tomorrow.
- A culture that acknowledges that the skills, experience and knowledge of its employees is its most valuable asset.